In an effort to support teachers and students while the country is in this Covid crisis, Gennifer is offering free virtual visits with virtual “classrooms.”
Gennifer’s format is this:
- Check in with 6 or 7 students about their sheltering in place experience.
- Short presentation on one of Gennifer’s books.
- Very brief reading from Gennifer’s newest novel: Orphan Eleven.
Gennifer’s only requirements:
- The teacher sets up the Zoom or Google Meet or whatever platform they use and adds Gennifer.
- The students come prepared with questions for Gennifer about her books and/or about the writing process.
To set up a free virtual classroom visit, please email: Gennifer@Choldenko.com